Delphinus Medical Technologies
The Marketing coordinator will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its commercialization program, within the scope of marketing of the SoftVue technology, a whole breast ultrasound system, involving but not limited to:
- Interact within both corporate and clinical environments to aid in marketing objectives
- Strategize and support market launch projects for new SoftVue system installations
- Attend events to promote SoftVue at new sites across the country
- Coordinate with Delphinus public relations and advertising agencies to execute promotional campaigns
- Assist with email campaigns, social media engagement, website updates, direct mail campaigns, digital advertising campaigns, public relations campaigns and others
- Support creative design initiatives including developing ads, flyers and social media content for commercial sites and Delphinus events
- Contribute to trade show coordination and collaborate on exhibit design
- Generate content and distribute monthly industry eNewsletter to team members
- Work with sales team to modify and create .ppt presentations and/or marketing materials to assist with lead generation and sales engagement
- Support development of promotional videos and coordinate video shoots
- Create content for website and marketing materials
- Assist with regulatory approvals of marketing materials
- Assist with commercial training initiatives
- Other duties as requested
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and can prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal and follow-through skills
- Projects professionalism and can interact with healthcare professionals
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Design Suite, Outlook, social media platforms
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ability to read/interpret documents such as trade journals, publications, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures; ability to write creative content, routine correspondence; and ability to speak effectively within the internal organization and before external-facing individuals and groups.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
Ability to solve practical problems, multitask, and feel comfortable asking questions if a request or project is not properly understood
Bachelor’s degree relevant to marketing, advertising, communications, or graphic design
Experience working in a professional setting. Knowledge of the healthcare industry is appreciated.
Work primarily in a climate controlled office environment, or at home, with minimal safety/health hazard potential. May be required to stand; walk; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, bend, kneel, and lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Primarily work from home environment, but on occasion will be required to work in the Novi headquarters. Noise level in the office work environment is typical of that of an office.