As a member of the Operations team, this position will travel to clinical sites to install, troubleshoot and repair SoftVue systems. This position will be the customer service and technical interface of the company with our customers.
- Prefer experience with medical devices
- Require electronics assembly at the sub-system level (FRU-level)
- Basic wiring and schematic reading abilities
- Prefer some familiarity with plumbing
- Require experience with system trouble-shooting and maintenance
- Remote diagnostics and error log analysis required
- Must have experience with multi-meters and basic test equipment for trouble-shooting
Networking / Application
- Require MS Office tools expertise (Excel, Word)
- Require basic understanding of networks, VPN, IP addresses, configuring and connecting systems
- Basic understanding of GUI’s and configuring systems
- Interfaced with customers directly, in person and by phone
- Fielded and triaged issues to resolution
- Experience in medical facility preferred
- Shipping / Receiving logistics
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to draft drawings, general business correspondence, and bills of material.
Ability to understand basic mathematical concepts.
Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
BA or BS in Engineering or related field
At least 2+ years of professional repair/service experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Knowledge, Skills and other Abilities
- Medical device design experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. They also occasionally move objects weighing up to 75 lbs., and sometimes, up to 100 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually mild to moderate.
Must be able to travel up to 50% of the timeApply